Should Magyars get Winged Hussar too?

Yes, or no?

+20 chars

What is the reason for getting winged hussar+magyar huszar?

4 Likes

No. A) They don’t need it, and B) The peak of the Winged Hussars was after the initial base of Hungarian Mercenaries, so it’s very much meant to be a Polish/Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth only thing.

2 Likes

No, they would be broken with FU, the 15% discount, and free attack upgrades.

1 Like

Instead of giving them winged hussar, why not make the Magyar Huszar available at the stable - in addition to the castle?

2 Likes

I dont think its historically accurate to give them to a none polish civilization.

Game should add serbians and give them a gussar uu so we have all versions of the hussars.

2 Likes

I don’t think any changes should be made to the Magyars, if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it. They have a very interesting game philosophy. You have no economic bonuses, so you must attack the enemy. They have good troops and lots of options, but you will be at a disadvantage economically.

I think the Lithuanians should once again have Blast Furnace if anything, really hurts them late game. Maybe give the Halberdier to Poland but it’s mostly symbolic as they don’t really need it. But other than that, I think Poland, Lithuania and Hungary are well made.

Maybe change their imp UT to +2 atk and PA to spearman and swordsman?

No. The Winged Hussar represents units used by the Polish-Lithuanian alliance.

Steppe Lancers are more thematically appropriate for Magyars.

1 Like

Makes no sense, so never.

PCdragon random question 3000. At this point this can be a drinking game

4 Likes