Should Mayans have supplies to have a chance against Goths?

I am of the opinion that Aztec Eagles are the best. Mayan Eagles may have the extra HP, but Aztec Eagles can batter TCs into submission.

Which race dominated? I know Blizzard, so wouldnt surprise me that they were biased in their balancing…

Pretty sure Mayans are better under TC

1 Like

Zerg for the past 2 years, and now Terran.
Protoss has repeatedly been getting shafted.

As a goth player, no. Screw Mayans. :slight_smile:

You are totally right, I meant they beat Huskarls in terms of population efficiency, however the Huskarls are much more spammable than Eagles.

I don’t know how many 1v1s you’ve played on arabia, but you cannot afford to mass eagles to 200 pop and continue replenishing them. You talking about population efficiency in 1v1 when talking about eagles is sooo wrong.

Eagles are too gold expensive to fight huskarls with them. End of story.

You’re right that the Mayans struggle against the Goths. But, according to one of the AOE2 DE stat sites, they are extremely good against some other civs:

It seems reasonable that some civs will be strong/weak against other civs. If we buff the Mayans against Goths, then shouldn’t we weaken the Mayans against the Turks?

The thing is you are forced to fight against Huskarls with EEW

EEW + Plumes is the only chance against Goths
You have one chance to win the fight because the gold runs out

1 Like

Do FU 2HS even beat Huskarls? I don’t think you can beat the imp Goths on open map, even with supplies