Should non-european civs be able to customize their home cities?

Asian dynasties and war chiefs civs can not customize there home cities. I thought it was a fun feature in the base game and was disappointed that it was missing in the expansions…

14 Likes

While it’s nice to have the option of personalization I think it would be a waste of their ressources.

6 Likes

Then should they get rid of the option to customize all together? As to create uniformity between all the civs?

2 Likes

Yeah I also feel the same, the first 8 vanilla civs got a whole lot of customizations for homecities, from customizing all buildings to homecity characters actually talking with each other. Everything unlocked as you leveled up. But it felt weird that the two expansion civs did not get any customization let alone the homecity chats.
Since DE has to be an improved version, I hope they will finally add customizations to all civs.

7 Likes

a326a26363350433dd09bae700a26ec8

1 Like

I hope they allow the rest of the nations to customize, I agree with you

7 Likes

Every home citu should be customizable in my opinion

5 Likes

There still is no customization option for Asians and Native Americans and Swedes:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

5 Likes

That’s disappointing… one more week until the official release but you’d think we’d see it now if it were going to be in the game. Maybe in a future update or in a mod… :disappointed:

3 Likes

Devs, please, you have put so much effort in the details on many other aspects of the game, customization for all home cities should be a thing

6 Likes

I hope they listen to you, I’ve been waiting for that since 2006 haha

3 Likes

first, get back my avatar customization ! warwick forever !

3 Likes

Yeah with all cards unlocked from start even, this is in a sense more needed than ever, literally you get ZERO stuff out of getting lvl’s on any civs not from the original base game now

2 Likes

Will be very cool can personalise home cities

2 Likes

Yes, please devs, patch this up into the game. Aesthetically is one of the things that would make many players happy

4 Likes

They should have done this upon making all the cards in the deck available immediately. There is purpose for xp for the europian civs, not any for the others.

4 Likes

Not all cards are available, the selection is actually smaller.

Exactly, this should have been in since release and i really hope they patch it in

5 Likes

Just wanted to thank the devs for adding customizations to the Swedish Home City! One down and only seven to go!

3 Likes

But where is Unit Chats for the Swedish Homecity?

3 Likes