Signups needed for the AoE3 Noob Cup!

Hi guys, my name is Iron Kaiser, I run the Iron Kaiser Gaming YouTube Channel, and I need your help getting the word out!

I am kicking off 2023 with a brand new tournament: the AoE3 noob cup. The goal of the tournament is to feature a group of players that have either never played Age of Empires 3 competitively before, or have an elo below 700. It’s a really fun experience for everyone involved, win or lose, and I’m looking for people willing to join in on the fun!

So if you’ve never played Age of Empires 3 online before now, or if you have a friend who hasn’t, consider joining us for the noob cup! It’s going to be a blast.

To sign up, you’ll need to join the Iron Kaiser Gaming Discord server. The Iron Realm

Thanks for helping out, guys.
IK

6 Likes

Yo novato no soy xd, pero me metere igual al server y correre la voz con algun amigo!

1 Like

Gracias! Please send out the news to anyone you think would be interested in joining us! AoE3 is on sale right now, so it’s as easy as ever to join in the tournament!

Just one bump: Today is the last day of the Steam Winter Sale, so if you know anyone who wants to jump into AoE3 for cheap and then jump right into fun multiplayer action with our Noob Cup 2, now is the time to jump in!

OK guys, I’ve got one more post trying to get the news out! I’ve just put out a video on my channel, sharing some details and dates for the Noob cup! We still need a few signups, so please join in or spread the word if you know anybody it might appeal to!

I’ve also got a reddit post on the cup. If you have an account, I’d appreciate it if you’d consider upvoting it for visibility. Thanks!

1 Like