Slow frontend menu loading

Running the game in borderless windowed - it really doesn’t like loading most of the frontend menu details.

The time it takes to load in the rest of the icons, etc can vary. Sometimes it’s as long as a minute, maybe longer. I didn’t notice this on earlier builds (like the Technical Stress Test), and my hardware hasn’t changed since then.

Haven’t run enough tests yet, but it might be related to if the game isn’t in the foreground / the active window (given that it’s windowed fullscreen).

Hey there, are you by any chance able to share your system specs?

• CPU - Intel i7-11700K (3.6GHz)
  • RAM - 32GB (DDR4 / 2667MHz)
  • GPU - GeForce 1070 GTX (8GB)
  • Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Running the game off of a 5400RPM hard drive, might also be a factor (went for storage size over speed). Game installed via Steam.

It seems to be more of a internet issue - I don’t see the signal strength icon at the bottom left. Have you checked your speeds and are you by any chance using Wi-Fi?

That’s one of the assets that isn’t loading in :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a cabled connection, and while I won’t be winning any competitions, a 50mbit line should be enough.

I think it’s something to do with not being the active window. It loads them a lot more reliably if I never tab away during the loading process. But I have it borderless fullscreen so I can tab away and do other things, hah.