Slower train time for some natives (playing russia)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 6555616 (as shown in Steam Library)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Russia seems to have different spawn times for different natives (infantry).
Playing as russia on mongolia I made train time upgrade in the church > card “fencing school” > card “duel school”. This allows for russian infantry to be instanlty built (spammed).
This also applied for the “udasi” natives and their units “chakram”.
However the “bhakti” natives with their “tiger claw” units trained really slowly despite my cards.
It seems the upgrades/cards did not apply to this unit.

Maybe its a different category than normal infantry? As it works just like any infantry, it might be better to change that so that they behave “normally”.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. play as russia on mongolia
  2. do all train ups/cards
  3. compare the train time of the 2 types of natives

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The infantry should have the same train time.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Try other natives civs.

Tiger claws are shock infantry, thus probably won’t get benefits from normal infantry time reductions

1 Like

Tiger claws no longer have Infantry tag in Definitive Edition, so Dueling School won’t affect them.

1 Like