Small speculation-overview what's coming next to AoE II DE

Yes, but it seems there is white for player - white for their timeline and UI overall.

I hope so. But colour they pick is really weird, like light yellow.

3 Likes

We going cyberpunk bois.

2 Likes

I would like to see the face of devs when they see players in forum use hidden content as avatars 11

3 Likes

Well, I don’t care. It’s a cool profile pic XD

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist

But this something else,

3 Likes

11 ( 20 character)

4 Likes

I just checked, they were in the game files for a long time, only white is new.

The oracle has spoken.

2 Likes

@FenomenoAOC where are you finding all the ‘hidden’ stuff?

1 Like

lol

I - V history book xD

1 Like

have we already gotten these?

I may be late to the party :flushed:

I just look into every file in AoE II DE data. They are available to everyone, You don’t need any program or something.

I think so.

First one is for redbull tournament which is finished.

Second was from release of battle royal.

The profile icons are in game now 11

2 Likes

Yeah I picked that up

Kind of annoying how the last edit date of a folder can be older than the contents within the folder, so I actually have to open old dated folders because there are changes within

I use a merging tool (like Araxis Merge (paid) or Meld (free)) to compare the entire game folder after each update. With this tool I can not only check which files are new/changed, but I can also check the exact changes in each file.

5 Likes

Can you message me the one and instructions on how to set up? Would be very helpful for 3de as well

For me it’s clear that there will be some kind of Free to play version restricted to multiplayer with a civ pool rotation.

Age of Empires 5 confirmed!

1 Like

Maybe it’s also a thing starting with a possible second DLC for AOE2:DE. Demo version seems more likely though.