So time time has come for aoe competitive tournaments?

Please tell me it’s time and that we’ll have some Twitch interactions form the software house for this.

I really hope so Crus!

EDIT: I hope they announce a cash tournament to create hype

@crus said:
Please tell me it’s time and that we’ll have some Twitch interactions form the software house for this.

You already have Mixer with Xbox software, it’s all microsoft need xD.

And, i believe that people that do serious stream will use an external software to do it.
Me, i am quite happy with Mixer when i want to show a short session to a friend, but i do nothing seriously so i don’t care much.

@kinzo said:

@crus said:

And, i believe that people that do serious stream will use an external software to do it.
Me, i am quite happy with Mixer when i want to show a short session to a friend, but i do nothing seriously so i don’t care much.

i don’t mean we needed something to stream through xbox, but some promotional action from the software house like hiring streamers, organizing tournaments, events and usual stuff.

@crus said:

@kinzo said:

@crus said:

i don’t mean we needed something to stream through xbox, but some promotional action from the software house like hiring streamers, organizing tournaments, events and usual stuff.

They don’t even need to hire streamers to be honest. They could just ask some well known players to host their stream or co-cast with the community team. Some kind of tournament would be great! But I don’t think the current team has much experience with that, maybe they can bring someone on board who knows how to promote tournaments and generate interest.