Some Achievements Don't Work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Several achievements simply do not unlock, no matter the difficulty or approach taken.
The Turkish Delight, Chasing The Crown and Smoke On The Water achievements are just a few that won’t work, but there could be more. I’ve looked up to confirm I’m doing things right, tried many times and gone above and beyond what the achievements call for (turning enemy with everyone and killing every single unit/building, killing king Takayutpi within 2 minutes, massing 40+ dragon ships, etc.) Nothing works. It’s frustrating to work towards achievements that can’t be unlocked.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play any of the missions I mention above
  2. Complete the achievement criteria in any way you want
  3. Fail to earn the achievements anyway

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The listed achievements would unlock when you complete them.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

3 Likes

Same issues with “Smoke on the Water” and “Turkish Delight”, have not played Bayinnaung yet, latest patch v.101.101.44834.0

2 Likes