Some Age 2 features to be incorportated in Age 4

To be honest I like not dodging archers.

1 Like

Why? Why is this more skillfull as a mechanic? It just looks stupid and is retardedā€¦ I am happy that this socalled ā€˜ā€˜featureā€™ā€™ of aoe2 isnt there anymore.

This would just make archers very strong as they are in aoe2. The way its done atm just makes it way more clear. I think marco should be more important than small gains in this type of micro.

Yes, this is possible.

Sorry NO especially first point. Micro isnā€™t only keep controlling unit to dodge arrow. You can control your army for micro, not just joker type dodge, this is not LoL.

1 Like
  1. The mechanic of dodging arrows in AoE2 is archaic since you can dodge my arrows, but I canā€™t manually direct where those arrows go. Or the micro, in that aspect, is of the 2 players or neither. Damage projectiles can now be dodged in siege area and unit abilities. There are a thousand ways to micromanage units without having to zigzag dodging the projectile fire.

2. I (there are even AoE2 players who think so) have never liked Fornite of Empires. A professional gamer will continue be pro to be doing 15 thousand clicks instead of 20 thousand.

From the third point, I totally agree, there are still several things to be polished and I hope it is not too late.