Some Balance Ideas

to you it isn’t. to players who have their build orders timed out and honed and practiced, it absolutely is.

2 Likes

Conqs is better than Arambai, and Spanish have full blacksmith upgrades and free gold on their blacksmith

Then at the same logic the Spanish bonus too is not fair with their 30% building faster, how much time will you save by this? The Spanish save time more than anyone in the game

Overall? Yeah. On farms? No.

Again thd problem is the negative disruption this bonus brings.

It depends on personal prefences. Select Spanish instead of Burmese if you love them.

Few civilizations has Full Blacksmith (so don’t think it’s good reason). But these bonuses doesn’t make Conquistadors better. I can write Burmese have Unique tech for its unique unit but it doesn’t make that much difference like Spanish blacksmith bonus

And why do you see the Farms a big deal?! Franks have free farms upgrade, Spanish build their farms 30% faster, Teutons have 40% discount, Chinese have +45 food and for their teams too, why all of you saw the Incas as a threat or OP?!

Yeah but when you compare the Conqs to Arambai, the Conqs have the advantage on everything, yes on everything, they are cheaper, they have full armors upgrades, their castles build 30% faster, they have more range, they are harder to kill than Arambai

Conquistadors has armour with a little micro you are playing safe. Arambai has more attack you must micro them. I compared them to explain what is Arambai specialty.

Accuracy is luck so I can’t write anything about it.

1 Like

no one sees them as a threat or OP. we just want them to have a team bonus that doesn’t suck/isn’t detrimental.

1 Like