- Is the unit stat in AdvGenieEditor3 'Collision Size XYZ *’ the collision box for hits and arrows and such? (see block A) Is this the same as the ingame editor attributes Unit Size X and Unit Size Y?
- What is the geometry of the hitboxes? Cylinder with base X*X*Pi() and height Y? A flat circle?
- What does Min CS Multiplier do? Min CS Multiplier for Janissary is for example 1, for Woad Raider it’s .8
- In terms of accuracy, does anyone know how to formulate accuracy based on the abovementioned attributes of the target, the attacker’s accuracy, attack dispersion (arc), projectile speed and range.
- Is attack dispersion expressed in radians/arcminutes/… ? values [0.1, 0.2, 0.33, 0.45, 0.5, 0.75]
A (values of Collision Size XYZ *):
- (Elite) Karambit Warrior -> 0.15 - All other infantry and foot archers + Monk,Missionary -> 0.2 - All mounted units (except war wagon and Missionary) -> 0.25 - (Elite) Organ Gun -> 0.4 - Rams, (Elite) War Wagon, Siege Tower -> 0.45 - Other siege, all navy -> 0.5