Some of the players have too long names, its blocking my wiev

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Some of the player have too long names, when i open scoreboard its block serious amount of my wiev, i can’ t focus. Can you fix that ? Maybe you can limit character amount that shown on player name box or something.

2 Likes

Wow, yeah, that is annoying. Hiding scoreboard works as a temporary solution, but I agree that changing it is better. Or maybe have it as an option for players, to show the full name, or crop at a certain number of characters.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi ###############
this issue is already being tracked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Turning off the “readability panels” in the options might make it easier to see, since it removes the large box behind the score.

(Of course that might make it harder to read the scores, so not a great workaround, but might help some people.)

4 Likes