Some other minnor bugs/issue i m facing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

issue one

1. everytime when i start the game and goes for browse games . the first time i press refresh , the region option automatically change to closest region and stay that way unless u manually change to all region again . its annoying sometimes .

2. i m using steam version of game , but i have connected the game with xbox live account as well , but everytime i start the game , it doesnt login to xbox live itself , i have to click on xboxlive everytime . it take one click to login . but it should be automatic .

3. everytime i click create new deck option , a new window open to write new decks name . in past version u could just type the name straight away , but in de , u have to click on the name area first else it will not register what u r typing , tho very minnor thing , but it cant be intentional , what else a person do when he click create new deck button , he will just type a name , why additional step to click on name area to select it . and actually there is nothing selected when u click create new deck option , u can press enter after clicking seletct new deck option and nothing will happen . exjectly same thing happens when u click copy deck option .

4. there should be a option to rename a deck instead of just copy it with new name and deleting old deck .

5. after purchasing new african dlc , my gforce experience stoped recogniging aoe3 de graphic settings by itself , so u cant optimize it through gforce experience software , dont know who has issue in this from aoe3 de team side or nvidia side , but my gforce experience software is able top read all the other game’s graphic settings but not aoe3 de , it can read aoe2 de , aoe3 complete edition and other steam games and other games , all except aoe3 de . so i m guessing error is from aoe3 de side .

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) , its always

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

may be the same reson causing gforce to not recognizing aoe3 de is causing this error to me , not sure tho.