Spanish logistician suggestion

We’ve seen a lot of spanish logistician in the Global Championship thus far, mostly on water maps.

My personal opinion is that the logistician is not overpowered, except on water maps. The old version of the logistician was too painful, so I don’t think the change should be reverted. My suggestion is that the extra resources should only be provided to the age 1 crate and unit shipments, and not to shipments that otherwise provide plenty of value at any stage of the game like eco theory, fish market, or town militia. This change would keep many of the new strategies open while reining in some of more degenerate play-styles.

3 Likes

Or maybe just to the resource crate shipments, which would be more logical.

1 Like

That would be fine too I think. Small difference

1 Like

Nha, you just have to go back to the old logistician guys, if you want, so that it is not so painful, establish an increase in the rate of collection by villagers to the resource boxes if you advance with the logistician, it would be useful for crates of other ages and at the same time you would delay the logistic rush. This strategy in 1v1 does not dominate that much, but in Team and water maps it is definitely the strongest strategy that can be seen in the early game.

They have to eliminate it, Explosive economy intervals during the minutes 4:30 - 9:00 of the game
I would prefer to reverse that they are entered momentarily in the coffers, in exchange a buff or a building is awarded

Sure, ruin Spain, Spain only has one good thing and you want to ruin it to go back to being the worst civs in the game?

3 Likes

spains logistician is fine as long as you prepare, you can see straight away from opponents deck if they’re doing logistician, make some crossbow, age with a tower etc and should be no problem, even easier with CM.

1 Like

This. Reduce the amount of resources by 50 or 100. No need to completely destroy it.

That is not what I said, I said to just give the full effect, but only to resource shipments, and no other Age 1 shipment.

1 Like

Nah, that wouldn’t change its strength very much, most of the players spam the 300w crates anyway.

I think just making logistician only directly deposit the EXTRA resources into your stockpile(don’t include the crates) should be enough

1 Like

Then no longer “this” :stuck_out_tongue:
It would render it useless.

Removing the extra 100 wood or giving 50 less wood and 50 less gold would be the best way forward.

1 Like

The point I’m trying to make is that the strength doesn’t need to be changed very much when 300w is being spammed. I don’t think that it’s over-powered as an all-in play, I only believe it to be over-powered on water as a defensive eco play.

I was answering to JonOli…forgot to quote, sorry

I would keep it as it is but dont banking the res, but forcing to collect the crates.

Also remove the team bónus in which your team mate Also gets the res if he is Also spanish with logistician

1 Like