Spec delay

I am happy that we come up with an agreement. I agree that map like arabia, 3 to 5 minutes are totally enough which using spec cheat getting extra info will only hurt their APM.

They do have a nomad tag in nomad type map even when megaRandom generate a nomad start, which they use this tag to make the 5 minutes treaty time.

By the time nomad can still attack each other villagers and people do TC fight before 5 minutes, most people agree that the developer should do something but have no idea how to prevent this kind of behavior via in game mechanic. After that developer make a tag for all nomad start game and give it a 5 minutes treaty time, and the issue fixed.

imo I think it can also be done via setting all game with nomad tag to have different spec delay. Which the setting of spec delay can be adjusted in custom lobby so the mechanic is already in game. We just need more agree and hope that developer can bring back a health environment to us.

Thanks for your support

Gonna keep resigning @5 if i see spec @ 1min. Even if its a random spectating, I dont care. Civ pick and spec are the things I hate(especially on nomad). Tired of these spanish c****, maps are not the biggest issue.