These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: 100.13.29985.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When in spectator mode, viewing decks of both players makes the game crash. If neither player has selected a deck, then when you switch perspectives, you can still see player two’s decks, but they have the names of player one’s decks. And then at some point in swapping between the two, the game crashes - maybe this incorrect deck naming coming through and one player having more decks than the other could be a factor, I don’t know.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I spectate (FREQUENTLY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to spectator mode and start observing a ranked game
- Before players have selected decks, click flag/press hotkey to bring up home city and click “select a deck”. You can then scroll through P1’s decks.
- Go to P2 and do the same, noticing that the decks are there but have the names of P1’s decks and are limited to how many P1 had
- At some point the game may crash, I haven’t fully investigated why
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The game should not crash (also you should get full details of P2’s decks, not names of P1 decks on theirs
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Don’t have a picture but it happened to Minimoult in the recent ESOC stream which is why I realised the spectator mode/deck thing may be the cause of this particular crash, previously wasn’t really sure why it closed.
If you watch this for 30s or so you’ll see him switch which player’s decks he is looking through and they’ll be named the same, then the game will just close. Edit It happens again when he next looks at decks 2-3 mins later