Stabilize the Random Map (Normal Start) Queue (methods included)

But they deserve to be their and they should be there why are you acting so stubborn to this this is such an easy thing nobody need to change but little HealFortress is malding and as a privileged aoe Player he wanna tear the wrapping gift and change thing that are so unnecessary

1 Like

I want the ranked lobby system to grow in popularity. Adding the nomad community to it will go towards that in a healthy way.

Either that or put it in a queue that replaces empire wars.
Or better yet, place multiple game-modes into that secondary, fun, ‘surprising’ queue.

Like nomad, empire wars, regicide, king of the hill, death match, etc.

Like i said both is uneeded but because try bend the tethers of their originally purpose just for your own sake

Why is it so hard to understand???

I want the community as a whole to thrive, this is the way I see it doing that.

Well you derive them with that just cut it out

Its not necessary

1 Like

I don’t cut it out. it gets moved to a place it will easily thrive and will be played more often than it is currently. As of current it’s insta-banned often, much too often. It will be played much more, and rightfully so, in the ranked lobby system.

Leaving it in a queue where it’s insta banned only leads to the community to slowly stop playing it near fully or unwillingly which will never be the way to increase its popularity.

insane

you think starting with 500 resources worth of stonewalls is okay, but having a noncombat horse instead of a scout cavalry is a dealbreaker

the map that doesn’t belong in RM queue the most is arena

2 Likes

what spice? the early dark age spice who nomad had now its gone bc of the threaty.

The spice of unpredecitableness

Also that what you try to describe was more of an unhealthy thing that shouldt been there in the first place

Why would you want to remove mirror? Then the game comes down to who can best execute with the civ. Besides, most people don’t even use it, myself included. Just let it stay.

unhealty? if a map ( nomad) should have so stupid rules for RM like no vilfight/ no tc douche/ no lame then why its on the map pool on the first place.

Fair enough, I play that part as purely my opinion

Because it was never the case that it should be the main thing in these maps atleast for nomad

its not a competitive map and it shouldnt be in the mappool

Anyone agree that Arabia should be cycled in-and-out of map cycles just like any other map?

I certainly do.

1 Like

I reckon that Arabia, Arena, and everything else should just become 3 separate queues.