Statistics

I think everybody here will agree to disagree that AoE3 was the best game in the series (read again if you think I’m wrong :p) But there were some good parts which I think should be ported over such as the totally awesome end game statistics, it would be even more cooler if I can see it mid game through some function key like F7 etc. It should show basic stuff like Farm Output/Total Farmers, Wood Production/Lumberjacks and stuff Also a detailed breakdown of villagers (Like in AoE 2) which shows us total number of Foragers/Farmers/LumberJacks/etc (Also the total Vills :p)
Same for the Military branch too. And I’m not just talking about numbers, I’m talking about Graphs (Food Production Graphs, Wood Reserve Graphs, Empire Timeline Graphs, 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 Comparision graphs etc) If people are interested then I will give a more detailed approach to my suggestion, I can see me and my friends mashing that function key every few seconds whenever we get time even in midst of battle :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank You

I concur. This is how you make a successful rts game and avoid player bleed -> make a kickass statistics screen with the sole intention of making players addicted to them stats. They’ll never play another game again.

I’m not kidding btw. It works.

1 Like

@GepardenKalle said:
I concur. This is how you make a successful rts game and avoid player bleed -> make a kickass statistics screen with the sole intention of making players addicted to them stats. They’ll never play another game again.

Pressing the Agree or Upvote button might help the devs notice this :slight_smile:

@Vehemos said:

@GepardenKalle said:

Pressing the Agree or Upvote button might help the devs notice this :slight_smile:

Haha I will do as you ask :blush:

I think everybody here will agree to disagree that AoE3 was the best game in the series

You think wrong, aoe3 is the best in my opinon with aom :wink: .

@GepardenKalle said:

@Vehemos said:

@GepardenKalle said:

@GepardenKalle said:

@Vehemos said:

@GepardenKalle said:

You can already see statistics mid game. But it is not as detailed as you are describing. You can see some basic stuff, like villger pop. Who has tjhe largest army, timelines, collected gold and some more stuff that is less relevant most of the time. I don’t think you can see statistics mid game in AOE2, am I correct?

I want stats on idle units during battles and a complete run down on how those idle units affected the outcome. Oh yeah, and a statistic called “Dumb Moves”. :smiley: