Stats not showing

@DodoNotDoDo ok fine. Stats are showing on stream login but still I can’t see my past game recordings. Can you investigate why it is happening? The same thing applies for Campaign progress as well.

Note: I tried to check request in network panel in web browser inspector and found that profileId: "0" is being passed in request payload.

1 Like

bump same here.
in game win loss stats not showing

same here. neither xbox live (connected to steam) nor pure steam login work.

@DodoNotDoDo i think due to browser updates or something, below REST Api giving me “cors error”.

https://api.ageofempires.com/api/v2/AgeII/GetMPFull

Thanks for alerting me! Looks like another service we use for accessing the stat data is returning errors which is in turn causing ours to error. I’ve alerted the team that manages that service so hopefully things will be back to normal soon. I’ll post an update once I know it’s back online.

3 Likes

We’re continuing to work to resolve the issue. Player stats remain visible within Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition, and we’ll be sure to let you know when the information is back online.

4 Likes

I’m having this same issue in the game itself.

Same issue here. No stats showing on ageofempires.net, neither for ranked games nor campaign.
I can also only see a selection of my ranked games on aoe2.net, which uses the official API, and I cannot search my own username either, I have to click “my games”.

Edit: Maybe posting here helped? They’ve never shown before, but they suddenly popped up tonight. Great! :grin::grin:

Same issue here, since 2 days

Same issue here…cant see my game stats in game or on the website.

Same issue. I can’t see the history of my games on site:

Did you purchase the game through Steam or the Microsoft Store? If steam, you need to log on to the web site with your Steam account to see those stats.

On Steam. Today, after relogin on Stats – Age of Empires part of the statistics “magically” started working BUT there is no info about recent matches. Can you help/explain this?

I don’t seem to be finding your account, so I’m not quite sure yet. Can you screen shot the top of the page where it shows your avatar and user name?

And just to double confirm, when you relogged on to the site, you selected the Steam login option?

“Nani?!” account nickname on steam. I use the Steam login option.

After login in-game, I have the nickname “Nani5113”:

It looks like it works if I use this link. But that helps me narrow down the potential issue on why it’s not displaying for you. I’ll look into that further.

I think I have it fixed now so that viewing your own stats should work correctly and show match history. If you still run into issues, let me know.

I have this issue. Logged in via Steam.