Stats stats stats

Hey!

Is there any chance to put a “game stat menu” to the game profile?

So like I would be happy to see how many games, how many wins/loses I have by civs

Or there could be “your best civ is english: 1.2 win ratio” or something like this

Also it would be handy to have more miles stones and rewards like If you win 10 wins in quick match with english you get something (new profile pictures, banners, flags etc) and this scales to like 20 wins 50 wins, 100 wins to encourage people to use more civs.
The original miles stones ware too easy. Skirmish is too easy to do tasks.

What do you think guys? : )

1 Like

Hi,
Referring to idea of mastery changes… In my opinion these mile stones are for skirimsh games. If you have an intensive multiplayer game, you have no chance to pay attention to fullfill these tasks (in the most part at least). To be honest masteries idea was good in general, but not in this way for me at least. Playing skirmish games for masteries is not my style, and think not some others’ as well. Inroducing new masteries or rewards for multiplayer games would be a good idea. On the other hand there are daily quest, which increase your xp, and challenges and more. Furthermore there season rewards at the end of this season while playing ranked… I think this game is not dead yet. The real problems are not getting rewards or not.
Otherwise statistics about played games, including wins and losses your and your foe’s civ percentage could improve quality method of balancing civ in general and would improve gameplay in general.

1 Like

The funny thing is I still do not know what is the porpuse for doing daily tasks and incrase my xp level…My level is 132 and the only thing I noticed when I am playing againts somebody ,that the other person starts complaining about my high level in the game lobby…

“Otherwise statistics about played games, including wins and losses your and your foe’s civ percentage could improve quality method of balancing civ in general and would improve gameplay in general.” EXACTLY! thank you!

I hope my ideas will reach a dev! : )