Still no formation & rebuild farms

I hope for these two important things since the beta last year . Why just dont add them into the game ???

Right click to rebuild farm. No farming queue.

@Augustusman said:

Glad this argument has been hashed out :wink:

@RWNorthPole said:

@Augustusman said:

Glad this argument has been hashed out :wink:

Hum?

push until i can create finnaly a TOPIC to get help LOL

I was hoping for bigger pop cap in the DE campagins, a 100 at least…

@sixppp said:
I hope for these two important things since the beta last year . Why just dont add them into the game ???

um… no. there should NOT be reseeding or formations.

@FarkasMan87 said:

that would need redesigning of all campaigns…

Idk i feel like formations would help fix some of the current issues with the military units atm, Farm seed queuing isn’t really that much of a bad thing it just gives a quality of life aspect

Not having formations or farm reseeds was a technological limitation, not a feature. And if they really wanna say that formations weren’t a thing in the stone age there’s an easy fix for that.

Why not make it an academy or gov’t center technology in the bronze age? THEN it’d make sense, history-wise.

As for farm reseeds, it’s dumb that it’s not in the game, but I can live without.

why add something to a game if it wasn’t there the first game there not remaking the game, just improving it well trying might as well stay away from this game and play AoE2 then

I’m disappointed with the lack of formations too. I think it should an option in the Settings.

@FarkasMan87 said:

At least the pop limit was increased in normal games.

It would actually require effort to add those into the game.

@Ibuuyk said:
Not having formations or farm reseeds was a technological limitation, not a feature. And if they really wanna say that formations weren’t a thing in the stone age there’s an easy fix for that.

Why not make it an academy or gov’t center technology in the bronze age? THEN it’d make sense, history-wise.

As for farm reseeds, it’s dumb that it’s not in the game, but I can live without.

But you want gates? Hypocrittical much.

@Exemplis said:

@Ibuuyk said:

How is it hypocritical? I DO want gates, 'cause it made sense history-wise; palisade gates were a thing before stone walls were even popular so again, they could be a bronze age granary tech, or included in the bronze age wall upgrade.

@tempires said:

@FarkasMan87 said:

that would need redesigning of all campaigns…

Only how many units the AI makes and attacks with? Or is it more too it?

@“Grandpa Core” said:

@FarkasMan87 said:

At least the pop limit was increased in normal games.

Well thats always something. However i only play campagins. I like story driving missons. I was impressed by the misson brefing. Feelt alive. Then i start the missons and it is not as alive that i tought it would be.

@Ibuuyk said:

@Exemplis said:

@Ibuuyk said:

How is it hypocritical? I DO want gates, 'cause it made sense history-wise; palisade gates were a thing before stone walls were even popular so again, they could be a bronze age granary tech, or included in the bronze age wall upgrade.

But were gates in the original game? no it wasnt. Like most of us has said and even the devs have said, its not a remake, its a remaster. Adding gates, as much as I want that aswell, would make it A REMAKE.

@Exemplis said:

@Ibuuyk said:

@Exemplis said:

@Ibuuyk said:

But were gates in the original game? no it wasnt. Like most of us has said and even the devs have said, its not a remake, its a remaster. Adding gates, as much as I want that aswell, would make it A REMAKE.

Only few changes and for him is a remake, this means Rome Returns mod is a remake, lol.