Stone tower model call error!(Content updated.)

As we all know, stone tower cancelled the cannon upgrade after the internal test and used springald by default.
However, the current appearance of the stone tower is the wrong archery slot, and the appearance of “springald stone tower” is not enabled correctly.
The appearance of the archery slot is a cross, which is very inappropriate for the Delhi sultans and Abbas dynasties, as well as China.
So please correct this error and enable the correct appearance, as shown in the following figure:
At the same time, don’t forget to change the construction and destruction animation of the stone tower and the golden outline animation
AD:
AD (1)

CN:

Eng:

FR:
QQ浏览器截图20220107222240
QQ浏览器截图20220107224804

If the production team thinks that the cross shaped wooden archery hole is more suitable for European civ, and the appearance rules of “archery hole, springald and cannon” are not applicable to stone pagodas, it is better to let each civ use their own style of stone pagodas. For example, the stone pagodas of European civ continue to retain the cross shaped wooden archery hole, and the stone pagodas of Muslim civ use the correct springald appearance, Chinese stone pagodas use the appearance of cannons with red doors.

Of course, the best solution is to restore the previous cannon stone tower upgrade.

4 Likes

I hope the official can record it.

The content has been updated, looking forward to your reply!

Looking forward to your reply.

At the same time, don’t forget to change the construction and destruction animation of the stone tower and the golden outline animation

Of course, the best solution is to restore the previous cannon stone tower upgrade.

Could the production team give me a reply??

Please record this feedback.

Please be sure to reply and record this feedback…

What happened?Just skipped my feedback…

Please be sure to reply and record this feedback

Please record this feedback.

The content has been updated, looking forward to your reply!

Come on, isn’t this a typical bug report? Why not reply??

Just chill. They read the bug section and regularly reply.

However, I think there are issues with a higher priority right now.

1 Like

Yes currently the towers are using the arrow slot models if they are going to kept as springald only they should use the right model.

We never got an answer as to why the cannon tower upgrade was removed as far as I’m aware. I dont understand why they did not adjust cost, change damage or rate of fire rather than go nuclear and just remove them.

1 Like

Yes, I totally don’t understand why the production team cancelled the cannon upgrade. If it is op, it will be weakened. If it is expensive, it will be reduced. What’s the matter of deleting it directly…

1 Like

No matter whether this feedback is important or not, please be sure to record it. I’m tired of replying every day and being ignored every day. Why skip my feedback??

Please do not do this.

Bug report captured.

1 Like