Stop censoring chat! Not everyone speaks English

Hi.

I would like the devs to stop censoring chat, which makes it difficult for non-English speakers to speak in their own languages.

For example I am Japanese and I cannot say “初めまして(hajimemashite)=nice to meet you” to other players because it includes “sh*t” in the spelling. I have to say that censoring should be stopped immediately because it comes from English central mind, though I know that it is not intentional at all.

26 Likes

Yeah I think we are all old enough to handle ‘shi*t’ in the chat.

6 Likes

It should be an option like in other games to be able to censor or not the words in chat.

8 Likes

Same problem in the mod center. It’s impossible to add a description in another language, Censorship appears for no reason sometimes.

The last time I wrote the name of a castle in German in the title of a map, the “Hohkönigsburg”, it ended up being censored (but only in the title, not in the description… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Words even in English are censored while they are basic the censorship system is really abused

2 Likes

I am with you I have published the battle of chincuan and the title is censored so I have published the battle of ###### :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like