Stuck in QS Game Lobby always

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD: V.100.13.29985.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Game currently since two hours always stay stuck on the Quicksearch Lobby Window and then afterwards you got a disconnect. For no reason. Like you play game, you will search again and totally random this shows up. Quite Annoying. I assume it is a mainly problem for the european servers since you can see on going matches from any other region of the world just no quicksearch stuff from europe.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
If the Bug is there, then always.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: ############ STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive! Sadly you cant because this Bug shows up always totally random. As i said you can play game Quicksearch quite normal afterwards you will search again and then your game is bugged.

EXPECT RESULTS
:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
i could play the game lol

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
I can send a screenshot of the stucked lobby if its needed but i doubt it is needed.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Sadly not available since you cant play a game

1 Like