Stuck on 1vs1 "waiting for other player message"

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: most updated
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 /

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
when finding a player for ranked 1vs1, and “waiting for other player” appear it gets stuck on that screen around 10 minutes. No regresive counter is shown and we have to wait around 10 miutes to be able to start another search for ranked games and on 0% of “waiting for other players” the player reconects and start the match

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

between 1 and 25%

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. play ranked 1vs1 matches and on the 3erd match probably you will wait on “waiting for other players screen” when the other players avatar is shown and the map appears screen.
    and the only solution is to close the game using alt +f4 and waiting around 5 minutes on loading the game to start searching for a ranked game again

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

To dont have to close the game, that the program detects that the match never started or that the player leave (or i dont know what happened, what caused this error or why im on this message "waiting for other players
)
Or as a workaround just add on settings an option to dont see the intro of the game, it takes me around 5 minutes to reach to search 1vs1

while i was writing this, i got into this screen

without having to close the game, but should be a message like the “waiting for other players” 5:00 minutes left on a counter etc. Because I was closing the game, because it took around more than five minutes to be able to browse again around lobby

1 Like

Hi @raulramirez91 !

Thanks for your report! We are now tracking this issue :smiley: