[Suggestion] Improve Statistics screen

It would be cool if Statistics would show:
Total Military Units produced (with the highest being first, and all other players being shown the difference to that player)
Total Resources gathered (with the highest being first, and all other players being shown the difference to that player)
Total Uptime, Feudal + Castle + Imp uptime added (with the lowest being first, and all other players being shown the difference to that player). For the Castle time to be added, everyone must have reached castle, else its just Feudal time comparison. For the Imp time to be added, everyone must be Imp, if not, it just shows Feudal + Castle and the diffrences, like + 00:01:52 (or just +1:25)
Total Villager produced (with the highest being first, and all…)
There is this one free column and i thought that the Devs might use it
Or they could add a new tab called “Totals”, where everything is listed like usually (total miliatry, total resources etc.)

This picture took me way to long to make (had to use Excel to add all numbers and calculate the diffrences)

If the Colored numbers are not easy to be seen it would be possible to add the player number in front like this: 1: 9387 - 5: -20 - 6: -591 (with proper space between the numbers of course)
What do you think?

The Statistics needs a complete overhaul!

It’s 20 years old and it’s horrific.

All your ideas seem good. Here are some ideas off the top of my head:

Missing Functions
Sort rows by team
Sort all columns by amount
Have your own stat page with your favorites
More Charts, Diagrams, for just about anything that’s currently a snapshot number of a progression

Missing Stats
Resources spent on techs
Resources spent on buildings
Resources spent on army
Total resources collected
Total resources lost
Total resources destroyed (of enemies)
Total idle time (sum of villager idle time throughout game)
Total Market Exchange, and exchange loss

1 Like

It needs a lot of improvements. Like number of TCs, idle TC time, idle villager time etc.

2 Likes

I do like that suggestion on the top 3 ideals. I don’t know how it would calculate on total resources lost and resources destroyed(of enemies).