[suggestion] infinite resources option in Custom Game screen

Having played the game for several months, I noticed that the Custom Game screen could be improved a little bit more, by adding an “Infinite” resources option, like in Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition. I feel like the “High” resources setting does not grant enough of them, and it would be nice see both real players and AI fighting without resource limitations!

2 Likes

Please! Give us infinite resources option! :heart_eyes:

It’s not infinite, but death match is about that. You get 20k wood / food, 10k gold and 5k stone.

Plenty to fight directly but not enough to not do any eco. (if the fight last)

1 Like

Try using steroids cheat, and you’ll quickly notice that amount of resources is not enough :joy:

This feature would be great for civilization and strategy testing. I mostly want it for fast and action-packed matches, though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah including that option would hardly hurt anyone. No reason to not have it. I don’t think it would break the engine or anything. Unit limits etc. are still in place.

1 Like

Since population would still be limited, that won’t be an issue :wink:

Just making a post here so this thread does not go unnoticed. What else can we do in order to caught developers’ attention? :pleading_face: