Suggestion to how buff Goth civ

As long as it isn’t CAPS SPAM I’m fine with it.

I am just giving some of that SPAMMING GOODNESS. :wink: :smiley:

Yes but you as a Goth player know all too well how long that takes. Getting a castle up and huskarls on the field takes ages and by then you might already be dead. If we are talking Arabia they usually have to lame and then snowball from there (the enemy has already lost and keeps playing) or turtle hard until you can spam. If they have access to more standard options, meaning MAA + archers → xbow with TR they can hold on better. I wouldn’t mind weakening their lategame elsewhere.

True. Though you can easily turtle and NOT expand your defense. Then you can even build 1-2 archery ranges and make skirmishers IF you scout the enemy and see archery ranges, or IF the enemy is an archer civ. :smiley:

You can also fuedal rush enemy with 1-2 forward barracks and hit and run with man at arms, then forward castle and get anarchy immediately after building forward castle. :smiley:

You seem to be missing the point a bit. IF enemy goes cavalry you can go pikement. If enemy goes infantry, you can ALSO go infntry. If enemy goes archers (after castle age - You can go huskarls). IF enemy goes archers BEFORE you get to castle age and get huskarls. You DO NOT want to go archers, you want to go SKIRMISHERS. Since skirmishers COUNTER archers. You just need to build 1-2 archery ranges for walls, and make 6-8 skirmishers. That will alow you to get to castle age. :smiley:

What is “MAA” means?

Men at arms

1 Like