Suggestions Moved to Suggestion Topic

There were so many great suggestions…and several legitimate questions and they were getting all mixed together, so we moved all the Suggestions to the Suggestion Topic, in case you are wondering where all the pages went lol. If anything else needs moved, just let us know ok?

Keep those great ideas cooking…and please feel free to contact any of us if you need some help in the forum. We want to make this place easy for you to find what your looking for :slight_smile:

Thanks

Wulf

And you merged many posts into a 20 page post that makes discussing an old question impossible. Even more applause to the community managers

What post are you talking about?

It may remind you of the old forum: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/205/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-beta

@PlayerNY9 said:
It may remind you of the old forum: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/205/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-beta

Yes, it would’ve been so much wiser leaving 50 topics asking the same exact question all on their own so that nobody could see any of the other discussions lol

@PlayerNY9 said:
And you merged many posts into a 20 page post that makes discussing an old question impossible. Even more applause to the community managers

It is not easy for community managers, because as soon as you login to the forums, you see a lot of new topics that ask the same thing or make others post disappear (since it is organized by how old they are).

@KingDarBoja said:
It is not easy for community managers, because as soon as you login to the forums, you see a lot of new topics that ask the same thing or make others post disappear (since it is organized by how old they are).

That’s easy

I’m not going to read 19 pages of requests for info on signing up for the beta, but so long as they are all merged from threads about that same topic, I don’t see the problem. People shouldn’t start identical topics when there is one already there. It’s common for it to happen when something new and/or something broken emerges. But it sure clutters up the place.

I agree with you Andy, but that’s not what happened.

@PlayerNY9 said:
I agree with you Andy, but that’s not what happened.

What happened? Why exactly are you upset about?