Suggestions on game balance

When a single unit stop everything you have to face there is no necesity to train anything else

There is a translator in the app with a globe icon. I wrote in Spanish to explain myself better. I try to use a very neutral one to become easier the job to the translator, surprisingly good tho.

1 Like

Your english version by MS

1 Like

This is an interesting point.
These two are at Castles just because of past design, and now both no longer consists of artillery, which feels very reasonable to be moved to War Academies.

i know but translator can’t express what you mean

It did, I couldnt write it better. With all the respect but I can see the issue if your UI is set in chinese, not the easiest language to translate into since its not related to english.

1 Like

I think the Boxers and villages defenses should be turned into one
card
Specific effects villages can call small packs of lrregulars and setries and town center attacak incteased ,lrregulars and sentries no langer lose hitpoints.

tech_advance_to_regulars_icon_64
hc_village_shooty

3 Likes

The new revolutionary card of the dutch, the Flemish Revolution is a new way to play, but it is too expensive to use, it is recommended to reduce the price from 750fwg to 500fwg so that everyone can like to use it
flemish_revolution

4 Likes

Dutch need more interesting cards,always building banks is boring.

5 Likes

So that’s about a balance problem, which caused Dragoon (also Eagle) are strong enough by themselves, and their data can’t be too high in this game.

For most of the time, you can train Dragoon as many as you want because they have a high speed, and they will not be caught by anyone easily. Which means that they can chase and kill anyone they can win, and escape anyone they can’t win.

The only unit can counter Dragoon is Skirmisher. So if you want to counter more Dragoon, you have to train more skirmishers. However, Skirmisher have low speed and low melee attack. So they can’t chase Dragoon, even will be killed by Dragoon when they are too few.

So what will happen when you have too many skirmishers? Thanks to the features of Skirmisher we talked about, the vulnerability of your troops will increase significantly. Which means that you will be destroyed by heavy cavalry or artillery easily.

All in all, If the opponents want to counter your Dragoon, they must train more Skirmisher. But the Skirmisher are a very weak unit, while Dragoon is a very strong unit. This will cause you to stack strong units constantly, while the opponent has to train weak units all the time. Eventually, the opponent will be dragged down by such weak units.

Maybe these words are a little confused, hope you can understand them.

For Eagle, the difference between them to Dragoon is the 16 range. That makes them can even overcome Dragoon in chase battle. This is the reason for their OP.

2 Likes

Yes, EP used to move them into the War Academy, but soon they gave it up.

1 Like

Musketeers exist, that have a high attack when fighting every unit (No penalties, bonus neither yeah but get the point) while they arent countered by goons and have higher HP. Aztecs dont have any similar unit, being ERKs the most similar ones.

Also that civs can train artillery that can kill skirms and buildings at the same time, option not available for aztecs. Generally speaking aztec army is far from being OP and they have a hard time vs higher numbers civs like China, Dutch (I think they should have a lower pop limit to compensate their lesser villagers, maybe 20 less pop) or Hauds.

Cruzoob infantry is OP because Mayan have no powerful melee cavalry, their opponents can also counter the Maya at this point most of the time.

The problem of Aztecs is that ERK is so powerful that they can face most situations only by continuously training this unit. Of course, Aztecs may need to strengthen other units to make up the problems caused by the weakening of ERK. That’s another issue need to be discussed.

In addition, although the Arrow Knight moves slowly, they are one of the most versatile anti-artillery units in the game, at least better than Hand Mortar.

1 Like

I don’t agree with another Eagle Runner Knight nerf. This unit was already nerfed a few patches ago (range resistance decreased from 30% to 25%).

Skirmishers already have bigger multiplier against ERK than normal Dragoon unit to counter it effectively (x2.0 compared to x1.5) and basic stats for ERK are not too strong (15 attack every 1,5s in Age III compared to 15 for Cavalry Archer or 25 for Bow Rider - I choose units who shoot every 1,5s too).

War Ceremony makes ERK good, but it just compensates lower number of units Aztecs usually have compared to other civs because of weak eco.
And don’t forget ERK is only Dragoon type unit without multiplier against artillery.

2 Likes

thank,lol.

in fact, huaraca can’t anti infantry now. they can’t HR and their damage are even no more than musketeer in the same price. However, even Huaraca can only do 10 damage to infantry, as long as he can counter artillery.

fire dragon manual card, this card is a new card added in February last year, the effect is to deliver1 flyingcrow and 2flamethrowers, and to upgrade honored flamethrower ser to active and their ROF-10%. This card is currently no one in pvp or pve willing to use. These additions are a bit tasteless. It is recommended to change -rof10% to apply to all artillery units.

hc_fire_dragon_manual

1 Like

You can read these words to understand why I suggest to continue to weaken ERK.

In fact, the weakening of ranged resistance is irrelevant to ERK, you can just recover it to 30%. The most important thing is the range of 16, which makes it impossible for the opponent to use the dragon to counter him.

The problem of Chinese is monotonous.
We just go to 789 rush and FF time and time.
These two years we get some new cards. However, export card is nerfed to underground. New army card doesn’t make sense, nobody want to send it. 1 fire thrower + 1 castle looks valuable, but not useful. 2 disciples die to 1 tigers, OK it’s funny. 1 crow card is a joke.
So, anything changed? Nothing changed.

4 Likes

Although the overall increase of attack is not much, it can reduce the damage overflow of Gatlin to close to zero, and can flexibly switch to the next target. It is very scary to cooperate with the powerful micro-manipulation ability.

Maltese’s low winning rate is mainly caused by the players’ popular style and the nation’s own difficulty in dealing with the process of fast FF with Falconets. This is actually a potential civ.

The Portuguese need buff, but I’m not sure about the Italians. Italians may be more suitable for master players, or they need more time for medium level players to learn it. Many experts I know with 2000 score said that it is hard to imagine Italians being used so badly, lol.

1 Like

That’s your problem!!! :imp:

you taught them to do that!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

So I suggest combining church cards with fast age-up, so that the cards of Age 3 are all of the elite level, lol.