Summer challenge can't be accomplished

Thanks for the report, everyone! This is, indeed, a problem when you stay on the map after completing a match. You can earn challenge credit by clicking “Leave Map” at the end of the match, which will award credit until the team is able to implement a permanent fix!

Thanks again for letting us know! :+1:

2 Likes

I did it by going to the event and clicking Lets Go, then I didn’t change anything in what it presented to me, just started the game from there. After winning, I immediately clicked Leave Map, and the challenge completed.

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: ######
  • Platform: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag:AwayDiagram0

Played and won with Berbers twice but the game didn’t count for the event and proceeded to the next level. I did not use any cheats/hacks. Faced similar issues with the Mongols event as well. Let me know how to fix it.
Event manager progress pic in reply due to attaching limit.

Thank you

2 Likes

Event manager progress:

I had the same issue. Played 2 games,(one as Berbers, other as Ethiopians) Single player against AI, won both. I did not get the Reward Unlock.

Same issue, friend of mine did get the achievement when we cooped in a multiplayer game… i did not get it.

did some games on singel players with berber and ethiopians… did not get the achievement…

he played as malians, its the only one i havent tried yet…

same issue here … hope they fix it soon

This August patch is a disaster. Underwhelming changes. Increased disconnections. Sloppy event.

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same problem.

Same issue here …

FINALLY WORKS! Click the ‘Let’s Go’ button in the event, use the default settings and start the game. When you won, click the ‘Leave Map’ immediately. Do NOT click ‘Return to Map’… btw, there is 15hours cool down for each. Take your time!

2 Likes

used the lets go button without so much as not even changing my collors. After completing some challenges i am now again stuck at the burmese/vietnamese dont know the other

Dont get me wrong i do like the challenges because it kinda forces you out of the comfort zone and try something else, but specially given that they are on a time limit it should work properly…

that’s weird. i have used this method and complete the challenges. maybe you can make a post to report this problem :slightly_smiling_face:

i still have the same issue QQ

took a massive risk as italians just to get the award in a ranked match and still didnt get it :’(

why not through the AI! It’s time-saving and easy to proceed. :smile:

Confirmed you must press “LEAVE MAP” as soon as the victory screen comes up

Where was the SQA on this?

I unlocked the first challenge and I did it several times with the 3 civs the second challenge but doesn’t unlock the next also dont show any message. What can I do?

I did the challenge 3 times for 3 days help!

Currently there is a bug, but luckily there is a workaround too:

If the game finished, you have to click on leave map. If you do so, it will unlock the challenge.
For some reason it dont unlock if you click on return to the map.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! It worked!