Sundjata 1° quadro

I tried to estabilish a new village near the river getting the 4 yellow farmers with some soldiers after having destroyed the castle there by Sundjata.
The game crushes to desktop when the red explorers destroy my towncenter, but in the scenario instructions there isn’t the necessity of defend it to keep on playing.

Hey there @ElioVasa! I passed this note along to our Test team, but they were unable to reproduce the issue internally. If you could collect any of this information, it would be most helpful:

• C:\Users<WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\age2_x1\logs
  • …\Users\UserName\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\logs
  • In the Windows Event Viewer

In particular, finding the associated minidump (.mdmp) file associated with the crash will be most helpful! You should be able to find this in the game’s installation directory:

• …Steam\steamapps\common\AoE2DE

If you can upload these files to a One Drive or Google Drive, we can get them passed along to our Test team so they can see what might be causing the issue.

Thanks for the report!

What a pleasure!
I didn’t buy AOE II DE on Steam, but on MS Store X-Box (games for pc).
Anyway I played that game today again and that CTD didn’t happen … I lost later to red explorers.
Thanks for your lost time after it!
Link to verify this game stored on my google drive:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=144A56429A704D54&id=144A56429A704D54!1444&parId=root&o=OneUp