Support Resources

• If you’re having issues purchasing, downloading or installing the game contact Microsoft Store Support here.

• If you’re having issues with running the game itself check out Common Issues Troubleshooting here.

• If you’re having issues with connecting to Xbox Live check out Xbox on Windows 10 Support here.

• If none of the solutions above work for you, report the issue to the development team here and report the issue in the Windows 10 Feedback Hub app.

Helpful links!

How do I even start a thread

@“flamebreak z” said:

you need have posted 3 comments before you can start topic. this was added because bots were spamming forum.
Notification about that is literally in front of your eyes when you open forum!

my problem isn’t listed.

@“flamebreak z” said:

Hey all!

We’ve just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new “Idle Villager” rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you’ll reach the rank of “Scout Cavalry” and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

The notification on the page that is very visible. This is what @tempires refers to.

Okay thanks

The game tells me that a process may be interfering so all the play buttons are greyed out.

thanks, its very useful.

thank you

@rhrmn where is the bug reporting thread? The chat box is getting stuck when playing game, even in singleplayer. Please forward this to appropriate party. Thanks.

@jennywaboom said during the weekly stream the past two weeks that the team is aware of the chat issue and they are investigating it. No further info has been announced.