Surgery (Update)

Hello everyone for those who knew about my surgery yesterday evening I want to say it went well, we hit a few ruff spots will lost of blood, but nothing the Doctors could of not handled and we pulled through, I just want to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, all according to the nurses here in the hospital ill most likely be here in the hospital for 1-2 weeks before i go home, due to the complication with the blood lost during the surgery the docs want to watch me to make sure everything is ok. but the good news is i got my laptop here with me so i wont miss much.

Josh

That’s great to hear Josh, I wish you recover soon.

@Torgrimmer said:
Hello everyone for those who knew about my surgery yesterday evening I want to say it went well, we hit a few ruff spots will lost of blood, but nothing the Doctors could of not handled and we pulled through, I just want to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, all according to the nurses here in the hospital ill most likely be here in the hospital for 1-2 weeks before i go home, due to the complication with the blood lost during the surgery the docs want to watch me to make sure everything is ok. but the good news is i got my laptop here with me so i wont miss much.

Josh

I’m happy for you josh! good convalescence !! you are strong!!