Survey: I'm in the YES / NO Beta test

Thanks, didnt even see it, i was too hyped. :smiley:

Any other germans are in the beta? :slight_smile:

I was invited for both age 2 and age 3, but not 4. SO SAD.

1 Like

Wednesday the 5th, I did not apply for the beta but I got a ‘want to sign up’ email (so I did).

Check your spam emails though, mine landed there!

1 Like

I’m playing It now but i don’t see any beta forum, why?

There is a beta Forum. You need to select it on the top of the screen. It’s marked with a closed lock and named “AgeIV Beta”. Please relog, then you should find it.

guys for any one who is waitting for an invite check ur spam email if u are using GMAIL

1 Like

No, i didn’t find It. It’s the First Time that i’ve been selected for beta but i can’t share my impressions on the properly forum, ahaha

I tried to log-in/ log-out several times. Nothing

Lol same for me. thanks for the hint even though it seems obvious

I would be really interested in some numbers. Especially the number of Age Insiders and the number of participants in the beta. Does anyone know something? :smiley: :relaxed:

Didn’t get in. Thought I signed up for insider back in April 11th but checked this morning, wasn’t in it. Guess I forgot to click something back then? So no beta for me i guess just bad luck. Oh well. October play date it is.

1 Like

There will probably be more waves. It was probably decided based on a randomization of hardware.

Just be patient more beta key will be dropping, also check spam just in case. Wish you the best luck!

I’ got in the Beta. Hope the best you guys.

I’m in but my computer can’t run it 11

Im in, hope u get an invitaion soon!

I’m in downloading now. @CaptainDons was spot on with the check ur spam gmail folder

1 Like

Don’t reveal anything but do the graphics look better in the game than they do from the screenshots? Or d o you still not like them

I haven’t received the beta test yet!!!