TAGS IN MOD SECTION NOT WORKING

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: V. 100.13.38085.0 P1
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 /

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The tags in the mod section are not working, as you can see in the below image when filtering by “Any” you only see a few mods, and reordering the most popular are not appearing.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
When using the “Any” filter it should display the most popular mods of all time, instead, a few are shown.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

1 Like

That’s not a tag issue but an issue with how the ordering works. It only orders whatever mods you currently have displayed/loaded on the screen, but it doesn’t load anything else from the server. You can test this by repeatedly hitting “load more” and then hit the order again; more and more mods will appear all over.

It probably shouldn’t work like this and should actually load mods in correct order from the server.

1 Like

The tags are also pretty rough. I search for AI mods and get a big list of historical battles.

2 Likes

Yes, that is also a problem I noted, and I was referring to this problem in all tags.

1 Like