Tamar completed scenarios are missing

Hi there.
After I saved the game for the 3rd scenario of the Georgian campaign and exited the game, I saw that only the first scenario is available and not completed. Any ideas?

Try deleting this file(backup it first) PupPlayer.nfp, you can find it here: C:\Users\USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\ID\profile

I deleted the file after backing it up. Exited the game and the 4 scenarios were still missing. Re-exited the game, put the .nfp file again, but I still face the problem.

Can you try completing any easy mission from another campaign? Like Saladin 1 or Joan 1.

I completed the 1st scenario from Saladin’s campaign without cheats and it’s marked as completed.

Then it’s an issue with the Tamar campaign itself

@Felizon89

Try checking integrity of game files in Steam, if you are on the Microsoft version, reinstall the game.

I still can’t unlock the rest of the scenarios. Completed again the 3rd scenario through a saved game, but the bug remains.

Also (I know this is not the most important), I can’t seem to unlock the Georgian icon, even though I have won more than 10 games with the civ.

One other issue, that I have noticed, is that, no matter what game I play or civ I choose, when I want to start a new skirmish game, I always have the Georgians picked, in Fortress. Is it because I used to check the new civs in the beta version?