Team Bonus

If I am correct. Age of Empires II Forgotten Empires Edition had team bonuses added. Which means when you play a teamed match, you get a special team bonus from your ally, and vice versa.
It makes some civs that you would normally not choose a good option, because of the civ choice your ally has made.
I really liked the idea in that game, so why not implement it in this version as well?

Team bonuses were in AoE2 from the start. Though I think they could be a nice addition, I find it unlikely, as they weren’t in the original AoE and they want to keep the gameplay as close to original as possible.

Yeah, I think Team Bonuses could change the balance too much. While it is an interesting idea, maybe it should be limited to a particular gamemode? Depends how much work the adding and balancing would be

@RWNorthPole said:
Yeah, I think Team Bonuses could change the balance too much. While it is an interesting idea, maybe it should be limited to a particular gamemode? Depends how much work the adding and balancing would be

Yeah, maybe an online or PvP thing only. Dunno, I saw it at AOE II, and liked the idea.

I didnt think we need it by AoE1 that isn`t AoE1, than we can make that per civ have a unique Tech