These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.56005.07694700
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In an attached replay you can behold a 1 vs 1 team islands match. My opponents’ island generated with berry bushes as usual, while my island had none. Although i still won the match it was unnerving to not being able to locate the bushes.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- I picked Koreans a civ. My opponent was Italians.
- My opponent didn’t ban Team Islands. Neither did i.
- The match begins. Imagine my bewilderment when i could not find berry bushes on my island.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The map is supposed to generate bushes for each starting location. I wouldn’t even mind if it didn’t generate it for all players, but it was just me
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
I attach a recording instead
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below
MP Replay v101.101.56005.0 @2022.01.11 164616 (1).aoe2record (1.2 MB)
if using an external file service.