- GAME BUILD #: 11543327
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When you have multiple instances of a building (e.g. 5 blacksmiths), and select them all, technologies that are started via hotkeys do not correctly update in the buildings’ preview of available technologies.
Tested with both blacksmiths and universities.
This is a visual bug only, technologies can only be researched once (as expected).
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- build several blacksmiths
- select all of them
- via hotkeys, start researching multiple upgrades
- only the first one will be greyed out, the others seem to still researchable
- every reasearching technology should be removed from the buildings’ preview panel
- top left: techonologies that are being researched
- bottom left: it seems that they are still shown as available for research