Teuton Balance Suggestions

bUt tEuTonS nEeD hUsBanDry

Honestly they passed from being the lackluster civ to a very solid one.

6 Likes

Teutons have been my fav civ since the aoc days, and i must say, giving them husbandry would be a terrible mistake, specially now that they got extra armor on cavalry. It’s comparable to giving thumbring to britons or whatever (design wise atleast would be just as wrong).
Having slower but more armored cavalry is a very nice “theme”, DE really nailed it with this change, please don’t ruin it.
If Teutons were to be buffed, imo it should be a small buff to allow them to handle some archer civs better, but honestly, as a teuton fan, it’s ok for them to have some weakneses, other civs have it too, although some have more than others. My only complaint really is their skirms being below average but i guess thats ok. And having below average scout-line is OK too imo, although i did liked the fact that their new armor bonus makes it a little more usable.

Teutons can stay as they are without having any new change and i wont have complaints. They’re finally a civ worth picking. I just wish we could get changes of that same quality on koreans and turks. Koreans imo are a disaster of a civ and turks really need something too.