Texture missing

Guys I run all updates. my Texture not is appearing in menu boxes. Its blank. Even in AoM its the same we cant see any texts.

I have just moved to the new system and installed the games. verified file integrity and everything nothing working

What you mean by texture? Give us a screenshot to see what is happening.

this ones are AoM

this one Aoe2

I am not sure what is causing the problem but here is a posible solution for you: Fix text/fonts missing at AOE 2 HD

@KingDarBoja said:
I am not sure what is causing the problem but here is a posible solution for you: Fix text/fonts missing at AOE 2 HD

no sir not working. I went to the compatibility settings none of them are selected. and to text thing there is no option in windows 10

Regarding Texture Missing. Its not a game problem It is a windows problem. While they were adding language features they messed up with the creators update. So went searching for Texture option and found it had not installed the language features. After installing it and making English(USA) as default the text appears. IT also requires reboot. Wait for sometime it will install additional features. The windows x pro systems which have more than 1 language preference face issues occasionally. Solved

you can also do it manually by taking a backup of working windows fonts and re installing them. nothing big just copy the windows fonts by opening control panel > fonts … select the fonts and paste them to the fonts folder.