Thanks for this new DLC!

I make this post again, to thank the developers for this beautiful new DLC.

It must be the biggest DLC not only in AoE3, but in the entire saga, it shows that it comes with a lot of love and affection, and with an amazing quality, so simply, thank you!

Send them all your regards!

74 Likes

My favorite game in the series is better than ever, and we look forward to more in the future.

24 Likes

This DLC especially the historical maps is what the game should have got back in 2008.

17 Likes

this dlc is more than anyone could’ve asked for, it rivals asian dynasties, that alone speaks volumes

14 Likes

African Royals was a pretty good/big patch too.

It’s a shame people don’t recognize it because of the balance issues caused by Ethiopia and Hausa.
Nowadays I really enjoy TAR and I think it is the first real expansion in the franchise since TAD (and more more significant than KOM). It doesn’t get the recognition it deserves.

But anyway, about KOM: yeah! Great additions in civs, maps and natives. GG!

27 Likes

other then some balance related things, i don’t think anyone complained on african royals, another great dlc

1 Like

This DLC finally made the dream of European maps come true…Also Italian civ ofc :smile:

14 Likes

People dismiss the DLC altogether because of the balance issues while we got a mammoth level of content: new continent, unque but familiar mechanics, first new natives, new biomes in maps, more maps, new civ mechanics.
Just check the Steam Page: it’s ranked as the worst dlc.

KOM and TAR are in the same level of content but I personally think TAR has been much more impactful to the game than any other DLC.

7 Likes

just want to say that : @vividlyplain you did a damn good job on the maps, they are awesome sincerly

18 Likes

Congrats to the devs and all people who took part in the KOTM project. You have created a fabulous DLC !!
Not to mention the African DLC which is also exceptional !

Thank you for all

14 Likes

Thanks for the awesome dlc devs. I know that devs love this game :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I actually like the Italian design very much. The bonus is straightforward and easy to use. It has some unique fancy units as additions to the main roster. I hope all old civs are buffed, or more accurately enriched, to Italy’s level.

7 Likes

Thanks for including small but important civs like Malta.l!

10 Likes

These 2 civilizations are very original and therefore difficult to balance. Honestly, I loved that DLC. The only thing missing is a campaign in the style of the original game.

10 Likes

Thank you devs :pray:t2: :clap:t2: :pray:t2:
You did great job
Now we have 22 civs in AOE III
We believe you

10 Likes

now please add Asian civs next! :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

For quite a while now our beloved AoE3DE has been ascending with positive reviews increasing daily. The support is going strong and now we have a DLC in KotM that packs a ton of content for an affordable price. AoE3 players have wanted Italy for the longest time along with Malta as a fully fleshed out civ.

And Euro maps!

Stellar jobs devs. I don’t know how you’re gonna top this one but we’re all here for it. What a time to be a fan of this game. The future looks bright after over a decade of abandonment.

22 Likes

We need Persian or Siam, not Korea…

5 Likes

Why not? Why not both?

2 Likes

If there’s going to be a major Asian DLC in the future , there should only be at most two civilizations that can be added , and I hope the developers can focus their limited attention on important civilizations .

3 Likes