Thanks Worlds Edge

Hello…
This is a random post, just to show my appreciation on Worlds Edge company…
Im a huge Age of Empires fãn, and what you are doing to this franchise is perfect!
i noticed that AOE1 DE doesnt have that many attention as AOE2 DE, but well, you right, AOE2 DE has alot more fãns, you have to go to the big waves…
In a perfect world i would like all AOEs with alot of updates… but im happy for seeing that happening to AOE2… its for sure your best AOE version… and you are doing it good…
Only thing i would try to improve for what you have now… is the interface outside the game (in the menus) i think it is ugly…but yeah, we have time… and i want to see the game alive and having updates :smiley:
I have AOE1 and 2 already in my steam library, for sure i will add AOE3 and AOE4…
even if im not AOE3 fãn…

Well, thats it, this post has no usefull things…
but…i think you would like to read some appreciation words.

Best Regards :smiley:

3 Likes

It does need a User Interface quick, to be able to socialize, add friends, easy way to create teams (its kind of buggy right now and a pain sometimes). If they do improve that this game will be perfecto!

2 Likes

So we share the same thought, im happy to see its a common thought…
Some socialization features, pretty interface… and a better “clan system”, at this moment the “clans” (teams) are kinda pointless…
I believe that this changes are not that dificult …
i hope AOE team read this post xD

1 Like