The 10 infinite rattan shields card can be sent only once

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.38085.0 P1
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: So it’s really simple, once you send the infinite rattan shields card for 1000 coin, that’s it, you can’t send it again.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: always, i.e. 100% of the time

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down:Ok so, here is how it happens, you click the send card button, and after it is recieved, it reaches it’s limit even though it is described as a card that can be sent infinite number of times

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. click on the cards
  2. 10 rattan shields arrive
  3. you can not send the card again

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: If it were not present, you could send the card infinite number of times for 1000 coin as described on the card.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down:

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: There is no need to attach it, because it does happen in EVERY GAME IN WHICH THE CARD IS USED. :smile:

Hello welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

I tried to replicate it and I think it is working as intended. How it works is if you send it you can’t send it again until all the rattan shields are dead. If you have a single rattan shield from the shipment alive it says you are at the build limit and you can’t send the shipment again. This is to prevent armies getting too large since the units do not cost population space. Try sending it and deleting all the rattans from the shipment and you should be able to send it again then.

6 Likes