The ability to play as the same color? [Answered]

Was the ability to play as the same color in multiplayer removed?

You should be able to play the same color if you are on the same team number. have you tried that?

1 Like

I have not. Unfortunately, I can’t try anything at the moment since my friend doesn’t own the game YET. I only attempted it with an AI.

@noobfry let me know if you get the chance to try. It’s supposed to only work when on the same team, so let me know your results when you get the chance.

1 Like

Absolutely. The trickiest part will be finding someone to try it with. It definitely doesn’t work with AI regardless of the team numbers. Obviously I don’t need it to work with AI though. That would be a nightmare :smiley:

I have been occasionally opening lobbies and trying to join other lobbies to test it, but the Lobby Browser keeps crashing. I will try more when everything is stabilized.

1 Like

I was FINALLY able to join a random lobby. The colors DID match up in the lobby with other PLAYERS. However, I was not able to test launching into the game as the same color. I definitely assume it will work for me at this point though. Thanks.

1 Like