The alert doesnt sound when you are attacked

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: last build 16 August 2020
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

when the enemy attack the alerts don´t work

Is so annoying when you see in other place of map (trush micro very intense), and the alert only sound two times, and the enemy attack and kill 6 -7 villager, Im noob 1450 DE elo but personality is the worst mistake next to crashes, I love this game but is very important that mistakes dont happen, ruin the game experience, could you lose matched games.

Is sure that is bug, why not sound when the archers attack second, third, fourth vills? or Im wrong?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai0TXLfDHGN_mmCVB9vaa0ZlJN4e?e=tfgdKc

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

Basically as title suggests but let me write an example of a common scenario

You send scouts forward. You run passed a spearmen. You attack some vills. They attack back. You get an attack alert. Thats fine.

However while this is happening. Your opponent has 15 archers attacking your wall (or you overchop) he gets inside and kills 6 villagers. No attack alert. Not fine.

On a typical arabia map. My base and their base is over 15 tiles apart. And the 15 tile rule for attack alerts has always been in the game.

So why do I get alerts for some of the attacks and not the others? Even towers in your base that always give attack alerts don’t often alert as often as they used to. Has something changed? I should get attack alert for my scouts attack vills fighting back and his archers attacking my walls + villagers/units.

Anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes