The Art of War - Artillery challange can't be completed

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

GAME BUILD: v.100.12.38254.0
Steam
Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When you play The Art of War - Artillery chalenge, at the final stage, when you have to destroy enemy fort, infront of the fort there is one outpost, when you kill it no matter how many units I’ve lost, the character says me I wouldn’t get any medals, because I’ve lost a lot of units.
I’d made a screenshot that describes the problem perfectly. (Posted below!)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

I tried to do it again 12 more times with all kinds of cannons but the issue is same.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Just destroy the outpost at the final (3rd) stage of the challange and you get that message.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

When you finish the challange to get a medal.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

None.

2 Likes

Heey @LaskinBGR, thanks a lot for this report. We’re now tracking this issue :+1:.

If I am not mistaken, you can’t destroy the enemy frontier outpost. Once the enemy frontier outpost is destroyed, the primary objective “avoid more than 8 casualties to earn the gold medal” disappears and then the gold medal can no longer be earned. I have successfully earned the gold medal without destroying the enemy frontier outpost.

1 Like

This is true. If you don’t destroy the outpost in the third step of the mission, you can complete it successfully. Destroying that outpost, for some reason, counts as losing too many units to be awarded any medal.

1 Like