The Asian Dynasties campaign 100% unlocked without playing any mission

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

After finishing the 6th mission (A pirate’s help) from “Ice Blood and Steel” the game goes to the last cinematic of “The Asian Dinasties”.

And after exiting the wrong mission I noticed that “The assian dinasties” campaign is now fully unlocked.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Just play the campaign

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Go to mission 7 from “Ice Blood and Steel” and continue without jumping to other campaigns

:S

The same thing happens to me, except I got to level 9 of the first campaign, and then it skipped to the last level of Inda, with all of India completed. I cant play any further, it just keeps skipping to the last level of India.

So I guess I only get to play 9 levels in total. :frowning: I cant even delete the campaigns I havent played that it says I have.

1 Like

Just had a similar experience, I can’t remember exactly what happened but I think I went to continue into the 4th or 5th mission in Act 2 ‘Ice’ of the main game and it displayed a loading screen talking about Delhi and featured an Indian character.

The next cinematic ‘Headed West’ loaded correctly, sort of, it stopped progressing after a shot of John and Kanyenke running through some daylit grass, similar to the ‘Reunion’ cinematic bug that has already been reported, so I then closed the game and rebooted to latest mission that I had unlocked in ‘Ice’ (skipping the cinematic).

After finishing that mission and the clicking through the ‘You Are Victorious’ splash, another Indian loading screen displayed, which then loaded me into an Indian level. Closed out of the game and rebooted, went into story mode to see that I had 32% completion in Asian Dynasties and the entire India section completed/unlocked, when I haven’t even touched anything other than Act 1 and 2 of the main game.

Quite strange, not really sure how I can remedy it or if it’s even possible without completely deleting my entire save file, don’t know if it really makes too much of a difference anyways? When I eventually get to the India section I can just click the on the first cinematic and play from there, I assume?

2 Likes

I face the same problem in version 100.12.3552.0.